- Project ID: 869226.
- Project full title: Securing biodiversity, functional integrity and ecosystem services in DRYingriVER networks.
- Project acronym: DRYvER.
- Funding scheme: Horizon 2020.
- Start date of the project: 1 st September 2020.
- Duration: 48 months.
- Call identifier: LC-CLA-06-2019.
Project Coordinator and Management
Webpage developed by
- Z5 PLUS DESIGN Ltd., Közraktár utca 1., 7632 Pécs, Hungary
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DRYvER Consortium is not responsible for any use that may be made of the dissemination material, information, and results that can be found at https://www.dryver.eu. Visitors use the content, information, and services on this website at their own risk.
The DRYvER Consortium provides this website "as is," without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to:
- Warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quality, non-infringement, accuracy, omissions, completeness, currentness, and delays;
- Warranties that access to any product will be uninterrupted, secure, complete, or error free;
- Warranties as to the life of any URL or third-party web service; and
- Warranties with regard to any content or software that has been modified in any way by anyone other than, and without the express approval of the DRYvER Consortium.
By accessing, browsing, or using this website, you acknowledge that
- Provision of content and software entails the likelihood of some human and machine errors, delays, interruptions, and losses, including the inadvertent loss of data or damage to media;
- This site, and the products and services referenced herein may not satisfy customer requirements.
You assume the entire risk as to the use, results and performance of the information and services on this website. In no event will The DRYvER Consortium or its suppliers or licensors be liable, in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, for
- Direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind arising out of, or in connection with use of this website;
- Any claim(s) relating in any way to your inability or failure to perform research or other work;
- Any decision made or action taken by you in reliance upon the availability of or content made available through this website.
- Any other cause whatsoever.
If you object to these terms, as amended from time to time, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of this website.
DRYvER Consortium © All rights reserved. Any content of the website may not be copied or published elsewhere without the written permission of the management of the DRYvER Consortium.
If you have any questions about the project, please contact: email@example.com
If you have any technical question about the website or would like to report a problem or malfunction, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org